Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Right choice in Scotland… Jane Davies on Right choice in Scotland… Jane Davies on Right choice in Scotland… Maureen Gannon on Right choice in Scotland… George Morley on Right choice in Scotland…
- Right choice in Scotland -- but what next?
- After the Referendum??
- Cameron's Big Bazooka
- The gutter press comes to town
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- Anna Soubry doesn’t get it
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Alex the First of Scotland, anyone?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- 552,128 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 12, 2011
I announce my resignation from the European parliament I am writing today to our Conservative East Midlands Chairman Stephen Mold to advise him of my intention to resign my seat in the European parliament effective December 31st. Here is the … Continue reading