Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Brin Jenkins on New report shows that wind tur… Chris on New report shows that wind tur… Brian H on New report shows that wind tur… fenbeagleblog on New report shows that wind tur… barrymx5 on Cameron: Wrong, wrong, wr…
- New report shows that wind turbines don't deliver
- Cameron: Wrong, wrong, wrong!
- Lib-Dem MEP: “Let’s see German Police on British Streets”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Hinkley Point -- Deal or No Deal?
- Energy Press Release
- Bingo! A Result! A European first!
- Green backlash
- Unbelievable. Just unbelievable
- Churchill and the United States of Europe
- 445,381 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 25, 2011
80 Conservative MPs vote for an EU referendum Last night, some 80 courageous Conservative MPs put country before career, and voted for an EU referendum. Thirteen of them are from the East Midlands region that I represent. I salute them: … Continue reading
On Saturday, I was invited to join a BBC Five Live debate, around 10:15 p.m. Chaired by Stephen Nolan, it was mainly a conversation between me and a representative of the “Occupy London” protest movement, Naomi Colvin (pronounced Nigh-Oh-Mee, apparently). … Continue reading