Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Richard111 on Impact of UK’s Climate Change… Mike Stallard on Impact of UK’s Climate Change… David Ashton on Wishful thinking at the C… Thomas Fox on Impact of UK’s Climate Change… DICK R on Wishful thinking at the C…
- Impact of UK’s Climate Change Mitigation Policies 2005 to 2013 - A Guest Blog
- Wishful thinking at the CBI
- The Great EU Debate: Farage vs. Clegg
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The gutter press comes to town
- UKIP sets the agenda, ...and drives the government re-shuffle
- About Roger
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- The Shale Gas "Argument Map"
- US TV Commercials are very strange!
- 534,624 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 25, 2011
80 Conservative MPs vote for an EU referendum Last night, some 80 courageous Conservative MPs put country before career, and voted for an EU referendum. Thirteen of them are from the East Midlands region that I represent. I salute them: … Continue reading
On Saturday, I was invited to join a BBC Five Live debate, around 10:15 p.m. Chaired by Stephen Nolan, it was mainly a conversation between me and a representative of the “Occupy London” protest movement, Naomi Colvin (pronounced Nigh-Oh-Mee, apparently). … Continue reading