Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Maureen Gannon on Right choice in Scotland… George Morley on Right choice in Scotland… eddie coke on Right choice in Scotland… catalanbrian on After the Referendum?? Flyinthesky on After the Referendum??
- Right choice in Scotland -- but what next?
- After the Referendum??
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- Cameron's Big Bazooka
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- The gutter press comes to town
- Thinking about thorium
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Cameron’s cynical referendum scam
- 551,958 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 2, 2012
We might as well hang up a sign in the airports: “Closed for Business”. While EU leaders pontificate about prioritising growth and jobs, we have climate mitigation policies in place that massively raise energy costs and force industries, companies, jobs … Continue reading