Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on Mayerling Malcolm Edward on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling Francis on Mayerling
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- Ask a stupid question ......
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- Islamic Terrorist Richard Reid
- And another reason why solar PV is a waste of money
- Nuclear Debate: Exeter University
- Anna Soubry doesn’t get it
- 550,594 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 9, 2012
I must confess to a certain wry amusement on seeing photos of the EU’s wretched “Crown of Thorns” flag on fire in the streets of Athens. But the underlying problems leading to the flag-burning are no laughing matter, and … Continue reading