Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on Roger Helmer – BBC … Ex-expat Colin on Roger Helmer – BBC … Jane Davies on Roger Helmer – BBC … Brin Jenkins on Roger Helmer – BBC … Ex-expat Colin on Roger Helmer – BBC …
- Roger Helmer - BBC Newsnight
- So what would Enoch Powell do?
- Coal Industry: Osborne's Coup de Grace
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Europe and You
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- Churchill and the United States of Europe
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- 583,748 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 10, 2012
(Or perhaps I should have said, a left ding-dong!). In mid-January I wrote about the leading candidate for the Presidency of the European parliament, for the second half of the current five-year term: German socialist MEP Martin Schulz. He … Continue reading