Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Maureen Gannon on One Nation Politics Right wingery on One Nation Politics Maureen Gannon on One Nation Politics Frazer Irwin FCD on Let’s talk about CO… Right wingery on One Nation Politics
- It is Time to Dismantle the Euro
- One Nation Politics
- Global Warming Pause? What Pause?
- Motherhood and Apple Pie
- Let's talk about CO2
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- Prodding the Russian Bear
- Refining in Europe? It's cheaper to import.
- ‘Consensus’? What ‘consensus’?
- 485,584 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 10, 2012
(Or perhaps I should have said, a left ding-dong!). In mid-January I wrote about the leading candidate for the Presidency of the European parliament, for the second half of the current five-year term: German socialist MEP Martin Schulz. He … Continue reading