Search the blog
Calendar of posts
David on Mayerling Jane Davies on Mayerling Malcolm Edward on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- After the Referendum??
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Ask a stupid question ......
- An open letter to “Conservatives Against Foxhunting”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- Anna Soubry doesn’t get it
- Islamic Terrorist Richard Reid
- 550,723 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 13, 2012
Never, I think, have I seen two such dramatically contrasting articles on facing pages of a national newspaper. We have a hugely striking example between the clash of old-think and new-think — of inward-looking little-Europeanism versus outward-looking global trade. You’ll … Continue reading