Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Chris on New report shows that wind tur… Brian H on New report shows that wind tur… fenbeagleblog on New report shows that wind tur… barrymx5 on Cameron: Wrong, wrong, wr… cornwallwindwatch on New report shows that wind tur…
- New report shows that wind turbines don't deliver
- Cameron: Wrong, wrong, wrong!
- Energy Press Release
- Lib-Dem MEP: “Let’s see German Police on British Streets”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Green backlash
- Hinkley Point -- Deal or No Deal?
- About Roger
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- EU regulations promote contraband cigarettes
- 444,739 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 16, 2012
The real thing, and the European Commission version Mike Lacey is a County Councillor in Derbyshire, representing Newhall & Seales. Over the years he’s built up a successful local haulage business, Lacey Freight, now run by his son Ian. Mike and Ian and their family … Continue reading