Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Malcolm Edward on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling Francis on Mayerling Thomas Fox on Mayerling
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- Ask a stupid question ......
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Nuclear Debate: Exeter University
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- The gutter press comes to town
- Sometimes I have to pinch myself…
- David Lindsay: How wrong can one man be?
- 550,547 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 16, 2012
The real thing, and the European Commission version Mike Lacey is a County Councillor in Derbyshire, representing Newhall & Seales. Over the years he’s built up a successful local haulage business, Lacey Freight, now run by his son Ian. Mike and Ian and their family … Continue reading