Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Me_Again on Impact of UK’s Climate Change… fenbeagleblog on Impact of UK’s Climate Change… Richard111 on Impact of UK’s Climate Change… Mike Stallard on Impact of UK’s Climate Change… David Ashton on Wishful thinking at the C…
- Wishful thinking at the CBI
- Impact of UK’s Climate Change Mitigation Policies 2005 to 2013 - A Guest Blog
- The BBC? Biased? Surely not!
- About Roger
- Global Warming Pause? What Pause?
- Why Britain's Farmers should back UKIP
- Saying Grace before meals
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Rule of Law? Or Moral Blackmail?
- The gutter press comes to town
- 535,261 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Yesterday the press carried another depressing story about universities selecting students based on parental income and background, rather than academic achievement, as they seek to appease this Coalition government over what they call “fair access” — though of course what … Continue reading