Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Roger Helmer on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… Roger Helmer on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… Ex-expat Colin on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… David on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… Mike Stallard on UKIP sets the agenda, …a…
- UKIP sets the agenda, ...and drives the government re-shuffle
- Lies, Damned Lies and Newspaper reports
- Tidal Power?
- The gutter press comes to town
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- Saying Grace before meals
- Thinking about thorium
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- So what does an MEP actually do?
- 533,846 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Yesterday the press carried another depressing story about universities selecting students based on parental income and background, rather than academic achievement, as they seek to appease this Coalition government over what they call “fair access” — though of course what … Continue reading