Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Martin Lack on Green Energy: The worm tu… grumpydenier on The EU and the economy: part o… Richard111 on Green Energy: The worm tu… Paul Homewood on The EU and the economy: part o… Linda Hudson on The EU and the economy: part o…
- Green Energy: The worm turns
- The EU Olive Oil ban: Time for open defiance
- Circus Circus!
- The EU and the economy: part of the same debate
- Bingo! A Result! A European first!
- New Report: UK energy crisis "looks inevitable"
- About Roger
- The badger cull
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- The end of lead shot? What it means for shooting
- 387,921 hits
TagsAdd new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare betrayal Broughton Astley campaign CAP Carbon Climate Change Constitution Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Environment EU EU Presidency Europe Free Speech Galileo Global Warming gordon brown Gurkhas Lib Dems McCain No Campaign Obama Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax Tobacco