Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Brin jenkins on Let’s stop worrying about glob… Richard111 on Let’s stop worrying about glob… Jane Davies on Let’s stop worrying about glob… Anne Palmer on No independence for Scotland i… Ex-expat Colin on Let’s stop worrying about glob…
- Let’s stop worrying about global warming …and worry about the damage that “green” policies are doing to our economy
- No independence for Scotland in the EU
- Let's hear it for the Circus!
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Riga Travelogue
- The gutter press comes to town
- WWF: wilful, woeful, culpable ignorance
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- Fossil fuels get subsidies too, don't they?
- Another fine mess from the European Commission
- 544,109 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax