Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Why is Nissan so pro-EU? DICK R on Why is Nissan so pro-EU? silverminer on Blowing up the Bridge Neil craig on “Hiding the decline” David on Why is Nissan so pro-EU?
- Blowing up the Bridge
- Why is Nissan so pro-EU?
- You don't save the planet by screwing up the energy market
- New report shows that wind turbines don't deliver
- “Hiding the decline”
- Fracking protesters threaten our economic future
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Assisted Dying: Dangerous Territory
- Green backlash
- About Roger
- 447,319 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax