Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Malcolm Edward on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling Roger Helmer MEP on Mayerling Francis on Mayerling Thomas Fox on Mayerling
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- Ask a stupid question ......
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- And another reason why solar PV is a waste of money
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- Nuclear Debate: Exeter University
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Scotland: “Independent in Europe”?
- 550,567 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 29, 2012
Ronald Stewart-Brown (let’s call him RSB for short) appeared on the eurosceptic scene many moons ago. He presented himself as an enthusiastic sceptic, looking for ways to distance the UK from the EU, but also as an international trade expert … Continue reading