Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Mike Stallard on Education: here we go aga… Jane Davies on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm… cosmic on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm… Anne on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm… Roger Helmer MEP on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm…
- Education: here we go again
- Sadly, Salmond's statesmanship is short-lived
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- The gutter press comes to town
- Right choice in Scotland -- but what next?
- Let Them Eat Carbon
- Climate Change comes to Cambridge!
- Rule of Law? Or Moral Blackmail?
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Thinking about thorium
- 552,791 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 30, 2012
The Department of Business Innovation and Skills is part of the government machine. Unlike DECC (the amusingly-named Department of Energy and Climate Change), it does not have an immediate responsibility for UK energy policy, but it is nonetheless concerned about the … Continue reading