Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on Education: here we go aga… George Morley on Education: here we go aga… eddie coke on Education: here we go aga… Ex-expat Colin on Education: here we go aga… David on Education: here we go aga…
- Education: here we go again
- Right choice in Scotland -- but what next?
- The gutter press comes to town
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- After the Referendum??
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Climate Change comes to Cambridge!
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- Lies, Damned Lies and Newspaper reports
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- 552,348 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
The Office of National Statistics published the annual Pink Book on July 31st, showing inter alia the UK’s contributions to EU institutions in 2011. Gross contributions are now over £19 billion, while net contributions broke the £10 billion barrier for … Continue reading