Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on Old €urophiles never lear… Andrew Shakespeare on Old €urophiles never lear… Wilfred Aspinall. Fo… on Old €urophiles never lear… Hugh Davis on Let’s talk about Lo… Roger Helmer MEP on Britain: Closed for Busin…
- Old €urophiles never learn
- Britain: Closed for Business?
- Iran: Time for a re-think?
- About Roger
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- Shock Horror: A European in the Helmer Office
- Extradition and the European Arrest Warrant
- New Report: UK energy crisis "looks inevitable"
- The extraordinary safety of nuclear power
- The gutter press comes to town
- 395,200 hits
TagsAdd new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare betrayal Broughton Astley campaign CAP Carbon Climate Change Constitution Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Environment EU EU Presidency Europe Free Speech Galileo Global Warming gordon brown Gurkhas Lib Dems McCain No Campaign Obama Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax Tobacco
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
The Office of National Statistics published the annual Pink Book on July 31st, showing inter alia the UK’s contributions to EU institutions in 2011. Gross contributions are now over £19 billion, while net contributions broke the £10 billion barrier for … Continue reading