Search the blog
Calendar of posts
`David on Knee-jerk leftism from The… Ex-expat Colin on HS2 “Just a Trophy … Ex-expat Colin on Eye-watering energy prices a d… `David on HS2 “Just a Trophy … Mike Stallard on Eye-watering energy prices a d…
- Eye-watering energy prices a direct result of climate alarmism
- HS2 "Just a Trophy Project"
- Coal Industry: Osborne's Coup de Grace
- Knee-jerk leftism from The Ecologist
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- When will Cameron catch up with the Party and the country?
- About Roger
- Shock Horror: A European in the Helmer Office
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- 578,258 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Monthly Archives: August 2012
The Sunday Telegraph on Aug 26th led with the story that convicted Al Qaeda terrorists were appealing against their (UK) convictions to the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) in Strasbourg — a building I can almost see from my … Continue reading
Last Saturday night (or rather the first hour of Sunday) I was doing the papers review with Sunny Hundal of the leftist blog Liberal Conspiracy on BBC Radio Five Live. That’s the Stephen Nolan Show, although Nick Conrad was standing in … Continue reading
There was a letter in the paper today: “Dear Sir, Anders Breivik should be put to death: not to deter others, but because he deserves it”. I am inclined to agree, but I’d add that hanging him would also be … Continue reading
We all know, of course, that the EU is barking. But sometimes, just sometimes, we come across some odd fact or snippet or report so extreme, so bizarre, that it still has the power to shock. Something so absurd, so … Continue reading
There are still people who assume that anyone who questions climate orthodoxy is clearly in the pay of “Big Oil”, and receives regular brown envelopes stuffed with used notes. The truth, of course, is quite the reverse. In his book … Continue reading
Last night (or rather, this morning — between midnight and one o’clock) I was doing the newspaper review on the Stephen Nolan Show on BBC Radio 5 Live. The second reviewer was John Cooper QC, a left-wing barrister. I’ve been … Continue reading