Search the blog
Calendar of posts
catalanbrian on After the Referendum?? Flyinthesky on After the Referendum?? Flyinthesky on After the Referendum?? rollo57 on Breakfast — at T-Tip, no… catalanbrian on After the Referendum??
- After the Referendum??
- Cameron's Big Bazooka
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- The gutter press comes to town
- Thinking about thorium
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- Anna Soubry doesn’t get it
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- North Korea: The land of Cognitive Dissonance
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- 551,772 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Air fares
The European Commission plans to include the aviation industry in its Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) from 2012, piling new costs on airlines already struggling to cope with exceptional prices for fuel. Airlines will be allocated a limited carbon allowance based … Continue reading