Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Roger Helmer – BBC … Jane Davies on Roger Helmer – BBC … Ex-expat Colin on Roger Helmer – BBC … Jane Davies on Roger Helmer – BBC … Brin Jenkins on Roger Helmer – BBC …
- Roger Helmer - BBC Newsnight
- So what would Enoch Powell do?
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Coal Industry: Osborne's Coup de Grace
- About Roger
- Ask a stupid question ......
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Spanish Government faces flak over property scams
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- 584,044 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Constitution
We’ve campaigned. We’ve lobbied. We’ve marched. We’ve demonstrated (in December, you recall, I was fined £600 for demonstrating for a referendum in the Strasbourg parliament). We’ve collected signatures on petitions. We’ve printed leaflets. There have been dozens of village referendums. … Continue reading