Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ian Dempster on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Anne on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Sally McNamara on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Ernest Hartland on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Mike Stallard on Old €urophiles never lear…
- Old €urophiles never learn
- Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side of History
- Britain: Closed for Business?
- Iran: Time for a re-think?
- The gutter press comes to town
- About Roger
- New Report: UK energy crisis "looks inevitable"
- We can't ignore shale gas
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- Shock Horror: A European in the Helmer Office
- 395,427 hits
TagsAdd new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare betrayal Broughton Astley campaign CAP Carbon Climate Change Constitution Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Environment EU EU Presidency Europe Free Speech Galileo Global Warming gordon brown Gurkhas Lib Dems McCain No Campaign Obama Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax Tobacco
Tag Archives: Constitution
We’ve campaigned. We’ve lobbied. We’ve marched. We’ve demonstrated (in December, you recall, I was fined £600 for demonstrating for a referendum in the Strasbourg parliament). We’ve collected signatures on petitions. We’ve printed leaflets. There have been dozens of village referendums. … Continue reading