Search the blog
Calendar of posts
catalanbrian on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… Mike Stallard on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… Roger Helmer on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… Roger Helmer on UKIP sets the agenda, …a… Ex-expat Colin on UKIP sets the agenda, …a…
- UKIP sets the agenda, ...and drives the government re-shuffle
- Lies, Damned Lies and Newspaper reports
- Tidal Power?
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- The badger cull
- About Roger
- “Demand-side management”: Blackouts by another name
- So what does an MEP actually do?
- The politics of shale gas
- The Pre-Raphaelites: Imagery and allegory
- 533,887 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax