Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Education: here we go aga… Ex-expat Colin on Right choice in Scotland… Jane Davies on Right choice in Scotland… Jane Davies on Right choice in Scotland… Maureen Gannon on Right choice in Scotland…
- Right choice in Scotland -- but what next?
- Education: here we go again
- The gutter press comes to town
- After the Referendum??
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- Climate Change comes to Cambridge!
- Anna Soubry doesn’t get it
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- 552,243 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: emissions trading
Far-reaching claims have been made for the EU’s Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS). The First Phase of ETS ran from 2005 to 2007, while the second phase started in 2008 and is intended to run to 2012. Some typical examples of … Continue reading
There is something deeply distasteful about the European parliament posing as the consumer’s friend, with new measures to clarify airline fares in advertising, while at the same time driving up ticket prices by bringing aviation within the infamous EU Emissions … Continue reading