Search the blog
Calendar of posts
`David on Knee-jerk leftism from The… Ex-expat Colin on HS2 “Just a Trophy … Ex-expat Colin on Eye-watering energy prices a d… `David on HS2 “Just a Trophy … Mike Stallard on Eye-watering energy prices a d…
- Eye-watering energy prices a direct result of climate alarmism
- HS2 "Just a Trophy Project"
- Coal Industry: Osborne's Coup de Grace
- Knee-jerk leftism from The Ecologist
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- About Roger
- Shock Horror: A European in the Helmer Office
- When will Cameron catch up with the Party and the country?
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- 578,292 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Energy
No matter how confident you are in your opinions, it’s always good when others come out of the woodwork to support your point of view. I’ve been batting on for some time about the threat to Britain’s energy security … Continue reading
John Constable, Policy Director at the Renewable Energy Foundation; Ruth Lea of Global Vision; Zehra Zaidi, Conservative SW euro-candidate, and myself at the Global Vision lunch in London Thursday June 26th. On Thursday 26th, Gordon Brown announced the government’s … Continue reading