Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Andy Robertson-Fox on Education: here we go aga… Jane Davies on Education: here we go aga… George Morley on Education: here we go aga… eddie coke on Education: here we go aga… Ex-expat Colin on Education: here we go aga…
- Education: here we go again
- Right choice in Scotland -- but what next?
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- The gutter press comes to town
- Let Them Eat Carbon
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- After the Referendum??
- Climate Change comes to Cambridge!
- Balliol College: Master's Seminar in Brussels
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- 552,440 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Energy
No matter how confident you are in your opinions, it’s always good when others come out of the woodwork to support your point of view. I’ve been batting on for some time about the threat to Britain’s energy security … Continue reading
John Constable, Policy Director at the Renewable Energy Foundation; Ruth Lea of Global Vision; Zehra Zaidi, Conservative SW euro-candidate, and myself at the Global Vision lunch in London Thursday June 26th. On Thursday 26th, Gordon Brown announced the government’s … Continue reading