Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Thomas Fox on After the Referendum?? catalanbrian on After the Referendum?? DICK R on After the Referendum?? MartinW on After the Referendum?? Anne on After the Referendum??
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- After the Referendum??
- Ask a stupid question ......
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Lies, Damned Lies and Newspaper reports
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- An open letter to “Conservatives Against Foxhunting”
- Rule of Law? Or Moral Blackmail?
- 550,906 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Europe
Yesterday (March 11th) at a meeting of the UK Conservative delegation in Straz, William Hague and Mark Francois, fresh from a meeting with EPP Group President Joseph Daul, announced that they had given formal notice to the EPP that Conservative … Continue reading
On August 7th, the roof fell in — literally — at the European parliament in Strasbourg. The vast space-age debating chamber, known as the “Hemicycle”, was commissioned in 1999, and seats 750 MEPs, plus staff and officials from the Commission … Continue reading
Just at a time when the world’s food supply is shifting into shortage, when food prices are rocketing and agricultural commodity prices sky-high, when the costs of farming inputs like diesel are shooting up, and when policymakers are creating new … Continue reading