Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ian Dempster on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Anne on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Sally McNamara on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Ernest Hartland on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Mike Stallard on Old €urophiles never lear…
- Old €urophiles never learn
- Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side of History
- Britain: Closed for Business?
- The gutter press comes to town
- Iran: Time for a re-think?
- New Report: UK energy crisis "looks inevitable"
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- About Roger
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- We can't ignore shale gas
- 395,366 hits
TagsAdd new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare betrayal Broughton Astley campaign CAP Carbon Climate Change Constitution Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Environment EU EU Presidency Europe Free Speech Galileo Global Warming gordon brown Gurkhas Lib Dems McCain No Campaign Obama Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax Tobacco
Tag Archives: Free Speech
Today (April 9th) the Bureau of the European parliament will hear my appeal against the penalty imposed by the President, Hans-Gert Poettering MEP, as a consequence of our demonstration for a Referendum in Strasbourg in December. My appeal is based … Continue reading