Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Mike Stallard on Old €urophiles never lear… Jane Davies on Old €urophiles never lear… Andrew Shakespeare on Old €urophiles never lear… Wilfred Aspinall. Fo… on Old €urophiles never lear… Hugh Davis on Let’s talk about Lo…
- Old €urophiles never learn
- Britain: Closed for Business?
- The gutter press comes to town
- About Roger
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- New Report: UK energy crisis "looks inevitable"
- Iran: Time for a re-think?
- UKIP & Lib-Dems level-pegging on 11%
- The Europhiles still don't get it
- Left wing? Right wing? Or plain Common Sense?
- 395,273 hits
TagsAdd new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare betrayal Broughton Astley campaign CAP Carbon Climate Change Constitution Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Environment EU EU Presidency Europe Free Speech Galileo Global Warming gordon brown Gurkhas Lib Dems McCain No Campaign Obama Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax Tobacco