Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jim Hutchinson on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Bellevue on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Ian Dempster on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Anne on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side… Sally McNamara on Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side…
- Ken Clarke: On the Wrong Side of History
- Old €urophiles never learn
- Britain: Closed for Business?
- Iran: Time for a re-think?
- We can't ignore shale gas
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- About Roger
- Fossil fuels get subsidies too, don't they?
- East Midlands shale gas: a great opportunity
- Thinking about thorium
- 395,492 hits
TagsAdd new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare betrayal Broughton Astley campaign CAP Carbon Climate Change Constitution Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Environment EU EU Presidency Europe Free Speech Galileo Global Warming gordon brown Gurkhas Lib Dems McCain No Campaign Obama Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax Tobacco