Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Linda Hudson on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm… Mike Stallard on Education: here we go aga… Jane Davies on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm… cosmic on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm… Anne on Sadly, Salmond’s statesm…
- Sadly, Salmond's statesmanship is short-lived
- Education: here we go again
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- The gutter press comes to town
- Let Them Eat Carbon
- Right choice in Scotland -- but what next?
- Climate Change comes to Cambridge!
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Rule of Law? Or Moral Blackmail?
- Cameron’s cynical referendum scam
- 552,829 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: McCain
Wednesday May 14th found me in Washington at the famous “Wednesday Meeting” organised by Grover Norquist of Americans for Tax Reform. This regular weekly fixture attracts the central players from Washington’s conservative community — think-tankers and policy wonks, and a … Continue reading