Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on Ask a stupid question … Ex-expat Colin on Ask a stupid question … Mike Stallard on Ask a stupid question … Roger Helmer MEP on Ask a stupid question … Jane Davies on Ask a stupid question …
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- Ask a stupid question ......
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Anna Soubry doesn’t get it
- Spanish Property scandal attacked in Brussels
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Read-across from Scottish to UK Independence? No!
- “Death of the special relationship”? Poppycock!
- 550,011 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Oil
Tabloid headlines are obsessed with the notion that big oil equals big profits. Type “Shell” into online media search engines and up pop the following examples: “Shell’s ‘obscene’ £13.9billion profit is biggest ever by British company” (Daily Mail); “Shell records … Continue reading