Search the blog
Calendar of posts
MartinW on After the Referendum?? Anne on After the Referendum?? Jane Davies on After the Referendum?? Ex-expat Colin on After the Referendum?? Maureen Gannon on After the Referendum??
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- After the Referendum??
- Scottish Vote: "A YES vote is forever"
- Ask a stupid question ......
- An open letter to “Conservatives Against Foxhunting”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Rule of Law? Or Moral Blackmail?
- Lies, Damned Lies and Newspaper reports
- Anna Soubry doesn’t get it
- 550,867 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Peer reviewed papers
Over and over again, in the great Climate Debate, we read that “not a single peer-reviewed scientific paper supports the sceptics”. This claim came up recently in a comment from Julian Lees, which appeared on my earlier blog item “Driving … Continue reading