Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Brin Jenkins on New report shows that wind tur… Chris on New report shows that wind tur… Brian H on New report shows that wind tur… fenbeagleblog on New report shows that wind tur… barrymx5 on Cameron: Wrong, wrong, wr…
- New report shows that wind turbines don't deliver
- Cameron: Wrong, wrong, wrong!
- Lib-Dem MEP: “Let’s see German Police on British Streets”
- Energy Press Release
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Hinkley Point -- Deal or No Deal?
- Bingo! A Result! A European first!
- Unbelievable. Just unbelievable
- Green backlash
- Sir Edwin Lutyens in Spalding
- 445,397 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Referendum
The Irish government has published the results of opinion research, carried out by the polling company Millward Brown IMS, into the reasons for the recent Irish NO vote on the Lisbon Treaty (a.k.a. the European Constitution). And guess what. The … Continue reading
Myself with Prof. Fred Singer at the June 23rd climate seminar Photo courtesy of the European Parliament At the end of the drafting process for the failed European Constitution, after eighteen months of deliberation in Brussels at a “European Convention” … Continue reading
We’ve campaigned. We’ve lobbied. We’ve marched. We’ve demonstrated (in December, you recall, I was fined £600 for demonstrating for a referendum in the Strasbourg parliament). We’ve collected signatures on petitions. We’ve printed leaflets. There have been dozens of village referendums. … Continue reading