Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Roger Helmer MEP on The EU and the economy: part o… Chris on The EU and the economy: part o… Martin Lack on Green Energy: The worm tu… grumpydenier on The EU and the economy: part o… Richard111 on Green Energy: The worm tu…
- Green Energy: The worm turns
- The EU and the economy: part of the same debate
- The EU Olive Oil ban: Time for open defiance
- Circus Circus!
- Bingo! A Result! A European first!
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- About Roger
- New Report: UK energy crisis "looks inevitable"
- The badger cull
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- 387,997 hits
TagsAdd new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare betrayal Broughton Astley campaign CAP Carbon Climate Change Constitution Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Environment EU EU Presidency Europe Free Speech Galileo Global Warming gordon brown Gurkhas Lib Dems McCain No Campaign Obama Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax Tobacco
Tag Archives: Renewables
EU plans call for the UK to increase its use of renewables in the energy mix from the current 5% to 15% by 2020. An independent British government commissioned report for BERR, the Department of Business Enterprise and Regulatory Reform, … Continue reading