Search the blog
Calendar of posts
George Morley on A Christmas Message Ammonite on Some days you win… mikestallardMike Sta… on A Christmas Message mikestallardMike Sta… on Some days you win… 1957chev on Some days you win…
- Some days you win...
- “Hiding the decline”
- A Christmas Message
- Youth and age on the political spectrum
- EU energy policy: World's most expensive failure?
- Why Britain's Farmers should back UKIP
- Doing more harm than good
- Cameron: Wrong, wrong, wrong!
- Helping Romanians to prosper in their own country
- Sauce for the goose, sauce for the gander
- 449,839 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Tag Archives: Tobacco
The EU’s Charter of Fundamental Rights comes with the Lisbon Treaty, that Brussels plans to bludgeon through in the teeth public resistance and an Irish NO vote. It includes the following items: Article 11, Freedom of expression and information. … Continue reading