Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on Speech Heartland Washington Ma… catweazle666 on Speech Heartland Washington Ma… Ex-expat Colin on The 12th International Confere… Richard111 on Speech Heartland Washington Ma… KennieD on Speech Heartland Washington Ma…
- Speech Heartland Washington March 23rd
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The 12th International Conference on Climate Change
- Circus Circus!
- Conservative Party hits the self-destruct button
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- "Ocean acidification": vocabulary in the service of alarmism
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- The Heartland Institute
- 895,750 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 26, 2011
Straz Oct 25th: before the EEF dinner debate As its advocates love to tell you, enough solar energy hits the earth to cover a zillion times all the world’s power needs. All we need to do is collect a … Continue reading
Maybe it’s because of the huge success on the Amazon Best-Seller lists of popular books debunking climate hysteria that true believers insist that “there is no peer-reviewed science challenging the consensus on climate change”. Maybe these claims are also based … Continue reading