Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on “Let my people go… Ex-expat Colin on “Let my people go… Jane Davies on “Let my people go… Jane Davies on “Let my people go… Jane Davies on “Let my people go…
- "Let my people go"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The big Green Lie - "Fossil fuels are massively subsidised"
- Letter to the Commissioner
- Germany's Unfair Advantage
- The gutter press comes to town
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- And another reason why solar PV is a waste of money
- Saying Grace before meals
- A Chance Meeting, as we say in Middle Earth
- 638,929 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 26, 2011
Straz Oct 25th: before the EEF dinner debate As its advocates love to tell you, enough solar energy hits the earth to cover a zillion times all the world’s power needs. All we need to do is collect a … Continue reading
Maybe it’s because of the huge success on the Amazon Best-Seller lists of popular books debunking climate hysteria that true believers insist that “there is no peer-reviewed science challenging the consensus on climate change”. Maybe these claims are also based … Continue reading