Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Linda Hudson on European media Ex-expat Colin on European media wilfredaspinall on European media Ian Terry on European media Jane Davies on European media
- European media
- Simplistic Soundbites: Single Market
- Simplistic soundbites: Scotland
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Move over Victor Meldrew!
- UKIP Myths?
- Does the EU deserve Market Economy Status?
- BBC Environment Correspondent Roger Harrabin:
- Hinkley Point -- Deal or No Deal?
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- 679,579 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 27, 2011
There’s been a lot of excitement amongst the climate alarmist community recently (everyone has “a community” these days) about a set of results from the Berkeley Climate Project in the US which, they claim, settles the climate debate once and … Continue reading