Search the blog
Calendar of posts
mike5262015 on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference Ex-expat Colin on Speech to UKIP conference
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Seven Facts about Climate Change
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- UKIP launches major energy policy statement; rejects wind power
- Political Correctness strikes at the National Trust
- Orange Kilroy "taking the pith"
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Barnwell Manor: The District Council strikes back!
- Speech to UKIP conference
- 866,711 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 27, 2011
There’s been a lot of excitement amongst the climate alarmist community recently (everyone has “a community” these days) about a set of results from the Berkeley Climate Project in the US which, they claim, settles the climate debate once and … Continue reading