Search the blog
Calendar of posts
omanuel on Grudging agreement on Emission… ian wragg on Grudging agreement on Emission… Ex-expat Colin on Grudging agreement on Emission… Jane Davies on Grudging agreement on Emission… Ex-expat Colin on Grudging agreement on Emission…
- Grudging agreement on Emissions Trading
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Preposterous climate idiocy
- Turning the Juggernaut ... Cameron's renegotiation cannot be simply about returning powers from a status quo – his challenge is to reverse an accelerating juggernaut
- Plus ça change…
- The Second Amendment
- Could the EU force us to accept TTIP?
- 656,294 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: October 27, 2011
There’s been a lot of excitement amongst the climate alarmist community recently (everyone has “a community” these days) about a set of results from the Berkeley Climate Project in the US which, they claim, settles the climate debate once and … Continue reading