Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Wobbly Bob on How would UKIP deal with wind… E.A. on Wind turbines have “grac… omanuel on How would UKIP deal with wind… MartinW on How would UKIP deal with wind… Wobbly Bob on How would UKIP deal with wind…
- Nazi dancers at UKIP’s Margate Conference
- How would UKIP deal with wind power?
- It’s The Sun Wot Dun It!
- CPS Report vindicates UKIP energy position
- Arc Manche: The thin end of the wedge
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Why Britain's Farmers should back UKIP
- Telegraph makes mischief for Suzanne
- Wind turbines have "grace & beauty"?
- 617,661 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 1, 2012
Recently I accompanied a delegation of the European parliament’s Petitions Committee to Romania, to look inter alia at a proposed gold mining project at Rosia Montana. There are environmental concerns about the extraction of gold, a process which uses … Continue reading