Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on “Renegotiation”: C… E.A. on Wind turbines have “grac… David on “Renegotiation”: C… David on “Renegotiation”: C… C.KAY on “Renegotiation”: C…
- "Renegotiation": Cameron's Catch 22
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Scare stories. And TTIP.
- Save our homes in Springfield Park!
- Help for abused women in Newark
- Conservative Double-think
- Smart metering chaos and waste
- Wind turbines have "grace & beauty"?
- New study destroys that “97% of scientists” claim...….or not, as the case may be
- Germany's Unfair Advantage
- 649,363 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 2, 2012
We might as well hang up a sign in the airports: “Closed for Business”. While EU leaders pontificate about prioritising growth and jobs, we have climate mitigation policies in place that massively raise energy costs and force industries, companies, jobs … Continue reading