Search the blog
Calendar of posts
catweazle666 on Busting the EU Myths John on Busting the EU Myths Roger Helmer MEP on Busting the EU Myths Roger Helmer MEP on Busting the EU Myths Ex-expat Colin on Busting the EU Myths
- Busting the EU Myths
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- CO2 and temperature don't correlate
- Going for the Sympathy Vote?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- New study destroys that “97% of scientists” claim...….or not, as the case may be
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Making the case for Brexit
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- Barnwell Manor: The District Council strikes back!
- 680,871 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: February 10, 2012
(Or perhaps I should have said, a left ding-dong!). In mid-January I wrote about the leading candidate for the Presidency of the European parliament, for the second half of the current five-year term: German socialist MEP Martin Schulz. He … Continue reading