Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Chris Newton on CO2 and temperature don’… ian wragg on CO2 and temperature don’… ian wragg on Busting the EU Myths catalanbrian on Busting the EU Myths Ex-expat Colin on Busting the EU Myths
- Busting the EU Myths
- Going for the Sympathy Vote?
- CO2 and temperature don't correlate
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- European media
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Simplistic soundbites: Scotland
- Spanish Government faces flak over property scams
- 680,744 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax