Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Jane Davies on Ask the right questions Anne on Ask the right questions Ex-expat Colin on Ask the right questions Ex-expat Colin on Ask the right questions Ex-expat Colin on Five Live – Cameron…
- Ask the right questions
- The big Green Lie - "Fossil fuels are massively subsidised"
- An open letter to “Conservatives Against Foxhunting”
- Five Live - Cameron's Poverty of ambition
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- Curtailing the EU's Invisible Hand - Roger Helmer MEP
- About Roger
- Hunting: Taking on the antis
- 632,017 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax