Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Anne on The Human Rights Act Anne on The Human Rights Act Ex-expat Colin on The Human Rights Act David on The Human Rights Act David on The Human Rights Act
- The Human Rights Act
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- To stop the deaths, we must stop the boats
- Towards more picturesque speech
- An open letter to “Conservatives Against Foxhunting”
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- A space divided. A future together?
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Cameron's Big Bazooka
- Breakfast -- at T-Tip, not Tiffany's
- 630,544 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax