Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Ex-expat Colin on The Second Amendment DICK R on The Second Amendment Roger Helmer MEP on The Second Amendment catweazle666 on The Second Amendment catweazle666 on The Second Amendment
- The Second Amendment
- On the immigration crisis again - this time on Three Counties Radio
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Barnwell Manor: The District Council strikes back!
- Louise Mensch: At risk of self-parody?
- The Migrant Crisis: Europe is letting us down
- On Caravans, I agree with Clarkson
- Thinking about thorium
- And another reason why solar PV is a waste of money
- Continental Justice?
- 648,180 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Yesterday the press carried another depressing story about universities selecting students based on parental income and background, rather than academic achievement, as they seek to appease this Coalition government over what they call “fair access” — though of course what … Continue reading