Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Christopher Browne on “We are screwing ourselv… Shieldsman on “We are screwing ourselv… Dung on “We are screwing ourselv… mike5262015 on “We are screwing ourselv… DICKR on Deutschland discombobulated
- Deutschland discombobulated
- "We are screwing ourselves"
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- MEPs don't actually work, do they?
- "Ocean acidification": vocabulary in the service of alarmism
- International Leaders Summit
- Appearing on the JVS Show
- UKIP supports renewables (when they're economically viable)
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- 886,679 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Yesterday the press carried another depressing story about universities selecting students based on parental income and background, rather than academic achievement, as they seek to appease this Coalition government over what they call “fair access” — though of course what … Continue reading