Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Vanessa on MEPs call for Trump to dump th… KennieD on “Identity bilingualism… vanorman2016 on “Identity bilingualism… KennieD on “Identity bilingualism… Ex-expat Colin on “Identity bilingualism…
- MEPs call for Trump to dump the Paris climate deal
- "Identity bilingualism"
- Energy: What we should be doing post-Brexit
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- UKIP on Coal
- Britain: Closed for Business?
- Post referendum debrief August 5
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- The gutter press comes to town
- England's largest parish demands an EU referendum!
- 900,404 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 2, 2012
Yesterday the press carried another depressing story about universities selecting students based on parental income and background, rather than academic achievement, as they seek to appease this Coalition government over what they call “fair access” — though of course what … Continue reading