Search the blog
Calendar of posts
DICK R on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Brian H on It’s The Sun Wot Dun It! Ex-expat Colin on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! duyfken on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth! Brin Jenkins on Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Toxic Waste Gushes Forth!
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- The badger cull
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- UKIP on Coal
- It’s The Sun Wot Dun It!
- Poles take some stick
- 624,100 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 21, 2012
Travelling home from Brussels on the train this week, I had the opportunity to read two interesting but contrasting documents, each with considerable involvement from Conservative MPs. One was from the Fresh Start Group, of 100+ Conservative MPs, led by … Continue reading