Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Brin Jenkins on The Times goes Tabloid Flyinthesky on The Times goes Tabloid Ex-expat Colin on The Times goes Tabloid Ex-expat Colin on The Times goes Tabloid
- The Times goes Tabloid
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Thinking about thorium
- Actually, current UK immigration policy is “racist”
- Move over Victor Meldrew!
- Fossil Fuels are the Future!
- Could the EU force us to accept TTIP?
- Political Correctness strikes at the National Trust
- Celebrating East Midlands Cheese in Strasbourg
- “Not if you’re UKIP!”
- 665,133 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: July 31, 2012
The Office of National Statistics published the annual Pink Book on July 31st, showing inter alia the UK’s contributions to EU institutions in 2011. Gross contributions are now over £19 billion, while net contributions broke the £10 billion barrier for … Continue reading