Search the blog
Calendar of posts
catweazle666 on “Ocean acidification… catweazle666 on Does Israel have a “right to… catalanbrian on “Ocean acidification… mike5262015 on Appearing on the JVS Show mike5262015 on Does Israel have a “right to…
- MEPs don't actually work, do they?
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- "Ocean acidification": vocabulary in the service of alarmism
- UKIP supports renewables (when they're economically viable)
- International Leaders Summit
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Appearing on the JVS Show
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Ken on rape: badly phrased, but basically right
- 886,172 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax