Search the blog
Calendar of posts
KennieD on “We are screwing ourselv… Christopher Browne on “We are screwing ourselv… Shieldsman on “We are screwing ourselv… Dung on “We are screwing ourselv… mike5262015 on “We are screwing ourselv…
- "We are screwing ourselves"
- Deutschland discombobulated
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- MEPs don't actually work, do they?
- Dave’s deal: trivial, embarrassing, fraudulent
- UKIP supports renewables (when they're economically viable)
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- UK economy: Our competitiveness is in danger
- Appearing on the JVS Show
- 886,723 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax