Search the blog
Calendar of posts
- My final speech in Strasbourg – Two-seat parliament a perfect metaphor for the hubris and futility of EU project
- The European parliament: an apology
- COP21 climate agreement: An eye-watering amount of money for virtually no return
- £100,000 mis-spent?
- EU energy labelling: confusing consumers and creating problems for industry
Jane Davies on The European parliament: an… catweazle666 on The European parliament: an… Sheila White on The European parliament: an… charles wardrop on The European parliament: an… Mike Maunder on The European parliament: an…
- UKIP Myths?
- Verhofstadt's Federalist Solution
- Leicester Grammar School gives EU the thumbs-down
- One Ring to Rule Them All?
- A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.....
- Barnwell Manor: The District Council strikes back!
- Climate change "Fastest in Earth's history"? Nonsense!
- Towards more picturesque speech
- One Fact: Two Interpretations
- Tolkien: the Barcelona connection
- 932,627 hits
- Add new tag
- Air fares
- Alan Johnson
- Al Gore
- Animal Welfare
- Broughton Astley
- Climate Change
- Credit Crunch
- David Cameron
- David Davis
- emissions trading
- Energy Security
- EU Presidency
- Freedom Zone
- Free Speech
- Global Warming
- GM Food
- gordon brown
- Lib Dems
- Liberal Democrats
- Monetary Union
- No Campaign
- Peer reviewed papers
- Philip Lardner
- Politics Show
- roger helmer
- Sarah Palin
- Stem Cell Research
- St George's Day
- The Freedom Zone
- Vice President
- windfall tax
Monthly Archives: November 2016
An interview I did with Polish station TV TRWAM- for our Polish readers.
You can see me about 34 minutes in http://www.channel4.com/programmes/channel-4-news/on-demand/63319-322
Why EU Health and Safety measures pose a huge risk to British agriculture I daresay most people don’t spend a lot of time thinking about the difference between “hazard” and “risk” – and if they do, they perhaps conclude that … Continue reading
You can hear my interview on the Jonathan Vernon-Smith Show. Speaking about mass immigration and Donald Trump’s election victory. You can hear it here at about 34 minutes in.
Joel Anand Samy, with the International Leaders’ Summit & the Heritage Foundation; Yasmine Dehaene, Director ADDE; Becky Norton Dunlop, The Heritage Foundation’s Ronald Reagan Distinguished Fellow; RFH; Natasha Srdoc of the Adriatic Institute. You can see my opening speech here … Continue reading