Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Michael Schwartz on Does Israel have a “right to… Richard111 on Black Propaganda vanorman2016 on Trump’s immigrant ban: getting… John Poynton on Trump’s immigrant ban: getting… vanorman2016 on Trump’s immigrant ban: getting…
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- UKIP on Coal
- Black Propaganda
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- EU energy policy undermining our economy and increasing global emissions
- Climate Change comes to Cambridge!
- Stop the social engineering in education!
- The Lessons of Lysenko - video
- 891,109 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Monthly Archives: January 2017
President Trump’s decision to implement a temporary block on immigration from seven Muslim-majority countries has generated a certain amount of excitement, with hysterical protests around the world. But it would be good to get it into some perspective. It has … Continue reading
On Three Counties Radio on the Yasmeen Khan Show debating Trump wiht Professor Anthony Glees Click here for more – http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p04pmst8#play
Jerusalem Leaders Summit 2016 – Brexit and the Way Forward Delivering a keynote address on Brexit and the Way Forward at the second annual Jerusalem Leaders Summit, December 19, 2016 at the Waldorf Astoria Jerusalem. Leaders from Europe, India, Israel … Continue reading
See my interview on Dutch website talking about Brexit Click here and scroll down for my piece
On Wednesday (Jan 18th) I attended a dinner-debate in the parliament, sponsored by Eurofer, the European Steel Federation, and entitled “EU ETS Revision: Unlocking low-carbon investments in the steel industry”. It was a very well-attended event, with many MEPs as well … Continue reading
A German confused: On January 18th we had one of those tediously formal debates in Straz to review the results (such as they were) of the Dec 15th European Council meeting. Not surprisingly, Brexit was on the agenda. The … Continue reading