Search the blog
Calendar of posts
AlecM on Energy: What we should be doin… Jane Davies on Energy: What we should be doin… Jane Davies on Sunday Politics Show Jane Davies on Energy: What we should be doin… Shieldsman on Energy: What we should be doin…
- Energy: What we should be doing post-Brexit
- Sunday Politics Show
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- MEPs call for Trump to dump the Paris climate deal
- A space divided. A future together?
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Post-referendum Debrief July 8th
- England's largest parish demands an EU referendum!
- EU energy policy undermining our economy and increasing global emissions
- An Open Letter to Professor Michael Merrifield of Nottingham University
- 899,483 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Monthly Archives: March 2017
Scroll to 11.25 for my speech.
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, Friends and Colleagues, and greetings from the European parliament. You’ve just seen a speech I gave a couple of weeks back in the plenary session in Strasbourg. If you’re wondering why there were so few … Continue reading
Guest Blog by UKIP Agriculture Spokesman Stuart Agnew MEP The recent findings of the ECHA are to be welcomed, but the path from here is far from smooth… I have received a lot of emails and letters about the possible ban … Continue reading
From my interview with Debating Europe – the full story and link is here
On the JVS show on BBC Three Counties Radio Click here for the show – about ten minutes in