Search the blog
Calendar of posts
- My final speech in Strasbourg – Two-seat parliament a perfect metaphor for the hubris and futility of EU project
- The European parliament: an apology
- COP21 climate agreement: An eye-watering amount of money for virtually no return
- £100,000 mis-spent?
- EU energy labelling: confusing consumers and creating problems for industry
Sheila White on The European parliament: an… vanorman2016 on The European parliament: an… Mike Maunder on The European parliament: an… clairethinker on The European parliament: an… Ian Terry on My final speech in Strasbourg…
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The physics of a boiling kettle - my question to the commission!
- Daily Debrief March 11th
- A good couple of days
- The Economist gets it wrong. Again.
- Boston Tea Party comes to .... Boston!
- Political Correctness strikes at the National Trust
- UKIP: the only party with a rational energy policy
- Rule of Law? Or Moral Blackmail?
- Shock report: Some kids are brighter than others
- 912,580 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: March 2, 2017
European Parliament, Brussels, 01 March 2017 Speech Plenary March 1st Mr. President, The explanatory statement for this proposal says its objectives are “secure, affordable and sustainable energy”. Yet for many years the EU has followed policies which directly militate against those objectives. Germany, … Continue reading