Search the blog
Calendar of posts
catalanbrian on £100,000 mis-spent? catalanbrian on £100,000 mis-spent? KennieD on COP21 climate agreement: An ey… KennieD on £100,000 mis-spent? charles wardrop on £100,000 mis-spent?
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- The gutter press comes to town
- COP21 climate agreement: An eye-watering amount of money for virtually no return
- An Open Letter to Professor Michael Merrifield of Nottingham University
- Towards more picturesque speech
- £100,000 mis-spent?
- Energy: What we should be doing post-Brexit
- The Lessons of Lysenko
- 907,013 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Monthly Archives: April 2017
My response to a letter I received from Russell Blair Mr Blair invited me to publicise his ideas, which I am happy to do – http://www.identitybilingualism.com Dear Russell, Thank you for your letter of February 28th, with attachments, which has … Continue reading
The EU has long been committed to “the fight against global warming”. In this context it has created a series of measures, most of which increase energy costs for industry and for households. The result has been to force millions … Continue reading
See my appearance on The Sunday Politics Show East Midlands – click here – 45 minutes in.
As UKIP’s Energy Spokesman, I have drafted an open letter, (see below), to President Donald Trump, and signed by twenty MEPs, from six countries and three political groups, calling for early implementation of his campaign pledge to pull the USA … Continue reading
Listen to my interview on BBC Three Counties JVS Show click here about 49 minutes in.
The following courtesy of my good colleague William Dartmouth, UKIP’s trade Spokesman: Adrian Webster writes (Sunday Telegraph April 2nd) : “… No new trade deal (with the EU) comes without immigration quotas….” Not so. The EU has over 100 Trade … Continue reading