Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Katie on VOTE BREXIT. VOTE HELMER. Katie on Energy policy speech Edward on VOTE BREXIT. VOTE HELMER. Dung on Energy policy speech Robert Bryant on Energy policy speech
- Energy policy speech
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- The gutter press comes to town
- VOTE BREXIT. VOTE HELMER.
- Coal mining vs. Fracking: a comparison
- Jonathan Bullock Joins UKIP
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- Political Correctness strikes at the National Trust
- Towards more picturesque speech
- Renewable Energy. And Sewage.
- 902,894 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Daily Archives: May 2, 2017
The guiding principles agreed by the EU 27 with regard to the Brexit negotiations include the extraordinary proposition that the rights of EU citizens in the post-Brexit UK should be adjudicated by the ECJ, whose writ would then, at least … Continue reading