Search the blog
Calendar of posts
Marion Kirby on The European parliament: an… catweazle666 on The European parliament: an… David H. Walker on The European parliament: an… Dung on The European parliament: an… Dung on The European parliament: an…
- The European parliament: an apology
- Beware of “Smart Meters”
- £100,000 mis-spent?
- EU Tobacco Policy: Total Lunacy
- Daily Debrief April 29th
- Does Israel have a “right to exist”?
- Energy policy – time for a new look?
- “The smuggest, most supercilious man I know”
- The UK: the EU's largest export market
- Assisted Dying: Dangerous Territory
- 907,344 hits
- Add new tag Air fares Alan Johnson Al Gore Animal Welfare banking BBC betrayal Broughton Astley Brussels C02 Cameron campaign CAP capitalism Carbon Climate Change CO2 Constitution Copenhagan Credit Crunch Croatia David Cameron David Davis Education Elections emissions trading Energy Energy Security Environment EPP EU EU Presidency Europe Freedom Zone Free Speech Galileo Georgia Global Warming GM Food gordon brown Greenpeace Gurkhas Lib Dems Liberal Democrats Lisbon McCain Monetary Union No Campaign Obama OfCom Oil Peer reviewed papers pesticides Philip Lardner Politics Show Refereendum Referendum Renewables resignation roger helmer Russia Sarah Palin Sarkozy smoking Stem Cell Research St George's Day Tax The Freedom Zone Tobacco UKIP USA Vice President windfall tax
Monthly Archives: June 2017
“Signing the retirement documents in the European parliament with Secretary-General Klaus Welle on May 31st”. I find myself in the rather unusual position of having to offer an apology to the European parliament, following the Guardian story “MEP resigns amid … Continue reading
Today (June 14th) the Guardian carries a report that the European parliament proposes to demand £100,000 from me for staff expenses which were allegedly mis-spent. Naturally I have had many media bids from journalists who want more information. And I’ve … Continue reading
Discussing Donald Trump and the Climate Deal on the Stephen Nolan Show. Click here. Just under three hours in.
There is a legitimate parallel to be drawn between the IRA and ISIL (or ISIS, or Daesh, or whatever we’re calling it this week). Indeed I have cited the parallel myself. We should be careful to recognise that while most … Continue reading
BBC Radio 4 World At One on Donald Trump and climate change – 13 minutes in